Lighter Socket Wiring

You guys have been a great help to me before and I was wondering if you could help me once again...
I'm trying to install a lighter socket (to be used as a power source
for satellite radio) into a 1991 Honda Civic (which came without a socket). I got a socket from a used auto parts yard and when attempting to install, I couldn't make heads or tails of the available wiring. It looks as though the my Honda has recepticle for use with a lighter (which contains a red, red w/black stripe, black and white w/ green stripe) but the lighter socket I bought has a white wire w/ blue stripe. Where do I go from here? Should I just forget it and bring it somewhere to get installed? I tried to study the wire guides and thought I was prepared to do it myself...
Thanks again ...