location of fuse for cigarette lighter

Hello, I think I blew the fuse for the cigarette lighter but I can't find the location of it in the manual. Does anyone know? It would be a great help!! thanx Brendan

Reply to
Brendan

And that would be some specific year/model of Honda car, or plane, boat, or other type of vehicle..?

Reply to
Larry J.

Just a tad more to the right...

Reply to
Seth

Reply to
Brendan

All three of your fuseboxes have diagrams on their respective covers. Just look on the diagram(s). Your 'lighter' circuits are dead unless the key is in position III, if that might be your problem. That's to prevent your radar detector or cell phone from rendering your CR-V useless in the morning.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _