location of fuse for cigarette lighter

Hello, I think I blew the fuse for the cigarette lighter but I can't find the location of it in the manual. Does anyone know? It would be a great
help!! thanx Brendan
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Brendan"

And that would be some specific year/model of Honda car, or plane, boat, or other type of vehicle..?

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!

Just a tad more to the right...

Brendan wrote:

All three of your fuseboxes have diagrams on their respective covers. Just look on the diagram(s). Your 'lighter' circuits are dead unless the key is in position III, if that might be your problem. That's to prevent your radar detector or cell phone from rendering your CR-V useless in the morning.
'Curly'