Location of Speed Sensor? - 94 Accord

I give up. How do I get at the speed sensor on my 94 Accord automatic transmission?? I can't find it! And please - treat me like an idiot. I'm feeling pretty stupid. Thanks.

Is it an lx? If so you prolly have the F22, If so it is located on top of the transmission under the intake manifold on the left hand side(passenger side), look to the right of the intake tubing parallel to the intake manifold then look straight down. This is the best i can do, but you will see a connector and on the side of the connector there is two screws, but to take out look for the two bolts below the screws on the side. The best i can explain, hope is helps if you have the f22 non vtec engine.