looking for a good web forum on Honda's

I just got a great 88 Accord LXi with only 86,000 miles.

I am looking for a good Honda website with good technical info and articles, as well as a Forum with intelligent adults to discuss Honda's without dealing with 16 year old ricer wannabe thugs that type in all caps and only post to annoy.

Thanks,

Reply to
ja

I found superhonda.com

This is in the arena of what I am looking for. Are there any others?

Reply to
ja

Lets get something straight we are Car euthusists dealing with 16 year old ricer wannabe thugs that type in all caps and only

Reply to
Shawn Taylor

Shawn,

My stereotype obviously was not speaking of someone like yourself. I was not taking a shot at the usenet group either, I just prefer the UBB web board interface to usenet groups.

I thank-you for your excellent information as I now have a whole folder with these sites bookmarked.

Thank-you, ja

not

Reply to
ja

"ja" wrote in news:B20ne.52590$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

Try some of the sites that come up in this Google page:

Mista Bone is a sometime poster here who is heavily into modding.

Also try

TeGGeR®