looking for a good web forum on Honda's

I just got a great 88 Accord LXi with only 86,000 miles.
I am looking for a good Honda website with good technical info and articles, as well as a Forum with intelligent adults to discuss Honda's without
dealing with 16 year old ricer wannabe thugs that type in all caps and only post to annoy.
Thanks,
I found superhonda.com
This is in the arena of what I am looking for. Are there any others?

Try some of the sites that come up in this Google page: http://tinyurl.com/d8mve
Mista Bone is a sometime poster here who is heavily into modding.
Also try www.vtec.net
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Lets get something straight we are Car euthusists <--if thats how you spell it, We are the recent generation of hotrods expect with imports. No i am not 16, and as you can see dont type in just CAPS! But here is a list of some good forums www.accordtuner.com www.honda-forum.com www.honda-tech.com www.hstuners.com board.hondasociety.com www.hondaforums.co.uk You make your choice, now us car euthusists arn't that bad after all, huh!

Shawn,
My stereotype obviously was not speaking of someone like yourself. I was not taking a shot at the usenet group either, I just prefer the UBB web board interface to usenet groups.
I thank-you for your excellent information as I now have a whole folder with these sites bookmarked.
Thank-you, ja