looking for stock part replacements

Does anyone know of a good website to purchase new (OEM) stock honda parts? Thanks.

Reply to
James

I've heard good things about: San Leandro Honda -

Majestic Honda -
Honda -

nstrom

I have used both of these and like them. They are pretty much the best prices around, with the occasional exception, for OEM. Majestic I believe now gives an exact price on shipping in advance (they did not used to).

The online drawings at these sites are a great aid as well.

Reply to
Elle