looking for stock part replacements

Does anyone know of a good website to purchase new (OEM) stock honda parts? Thanks.

James wrote:

I've heard good things about: San Leandro Honda - http://www.slhonda.com / Majestic Honda - http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com / Manchester Honda - http://www.manhonda.com /

I have used both of these and like them. They are pretty much the best prices around, with the occasional exception, for OEM. Majestic I believe now gives an exact price on shipping in advance (they did not used to).
The online drawings at these sites are a great aid as well.