Lost Both keys for an 87 accord..

I lent a buddy my car and he lost the only key I had left for my car. Does anyone know what I can do to get a new one..?

The dealer can punch you out one but be ready for a $40-50 bill.
cidfreak wrote:

Forgive, rather than trying to replace him. We all make mistakes. :-)
'Curly'
Honda keeps a database of key codes that a dealer can access from your VIN number, but it is very spotty before the early 90's. Check with your dealer if he can get your code. He should probably charge a few dollars to get the code. Cutting you a key from that code might be another $5 or $10. If not, you can probably find the code elsewhere on your vehicle. The easiest way to find it is to pull the key cylinder (if you're not locked out of the car) from your glovebox. There are a series of numbers on the cylinder and your dealer should recognize your key code from those numbers and cut you a key. All this should work providing no locks have been replaced previously. Howard

If all else fails, locksmith can fix you up for, I dunno, $50 or so.
J.