lost key

we've lost the main key of our '93 civic, and have only the valet/service key. If we go to the honda dealer with the title & VIN, can they get us new keys?
Sulp

All you need is the key number. That came with the car; if you don't have all that from 13 years ago, then a quick dissasembly of the steering column to get to the ignition key will get you the key number.

Yep.
Actually, the valet key is identical to the main key, except the blank is thicker. You could just take the valet key to a hardware store and get them to cut you a new key using a normal blank, which will give you a new main key.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ