loud noise

I have an accord ex 6cyl. Making clunking noise in rearend, (sounds like a u-joint, or cv-joint going out) I know that it does not have either of these in the rearend.
Can you help, it is possible that the noise is coming from the driver side rotor and break pad. I found some odd wear and am going to replace the rotors all around. I was just wondering if there was anything else that commonly went wrong in the accords, or hondas in general. This is my first honda and every repair I make has some kind of quirky catch to it.

Well, with such skimpy information I might hazard a suggestion that you check the exhaust system hangers. It is possible for them to allow the tailpipe and/or muffler to make such a sound.
Just my $0.02 worth
Dave D