low fuel light 01 accord v6

low fuel light quit working wondering if the bulb is blown?

mine is on a lot,even though I fill up religously.17 mpg in the city is not good mileage,although the dealer says it is about right.Seems every one who owns a 2001 ex-v6 says that is low.Oh well,off to the gas station.

You had better change your shoes, from the lead filled ones to a lighter weight pair. The lowest I've gotten in the last two months is 28 mpg.
drive with feather shoes actually.All city driving however. Do you drive all city and a v6?If so,you get how many km's per tank?..must be 500 or so?

I've got the same year as you do (if memory serves me correctly) with a V6 and automatic. With just running back and forth between work and home (only a five minute drive in each direction) plus errand running on the weekends and the occasional; highway jaunt for a Sunday drive, I'm getting a touch over 500 kilometres a tank at this time of year. In the warmer weather, I can get 850 kilometres to a tank (combined).
actually,30 mph on the highway is normal,which is what I get.

The best I have ever achieved with this car was 42 mpg in the first year of ownership. It's quite possible that during that trip on the highway the wind was at my tail in both directions <g>.
2000 Accord V6--26 mpg around the city and anywhere between 28-34 on the highway. The 34 on the very long trips going about 70-80 mph. MLD

that sounds correct,but 850 km's a tank?Sounds like an echo's rating.

It's only an echo if you say it twice. {;^)
yes,and a wink is what should be next to a "850 km's a tank on a v6 accord"statement.

LOL! It's not a joke, my friend. It is a fact.