Low Idle

I have a 2000 honda civic LX and yesterday i noticed my car was idling at about 200rpms when normal idle is about 900rpms.when cold it idles ate 1100rpms then goes down to 200 when it's warm, i also noticed when the
fans kick in the rpms go up to about 600rpms then drops back down.i have a haynes manual and it suggests the IAC valve, is there anything else that could cause this.
00civic wrote:

motor's idling at 200. normal is supposed to be 750.

I'll bet he's actually idling at 650.
1) Dirty throttle body 2) Dirty/defective IAC. 3) Idle speed screw adjusted incorectly.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
TeGGeR wrote:

all the other stuff is working right, you never need to go near it.