LX EX SE

Hello
Can someone kindly tell me which is the better, which is second and lastly which has least options; LX EX & SE?
In other words... what's the difference in the 3 models.
Thank you
Add pictures here
βœ–

Are we talking about options or standard features? Assuming you mean standard features (even though you said options), I think it depends on the model and the year. For example, in 2000, the order in the case of the Accord (fewest features to most) is LX - SE - EX. But that's a little misleading, since the SE that year (I own one) was essentially an LX with a discounted option package that included air conditioning, some interior trim, and a few other things. And then there was the DX, at the bottom of the line.
My understanding is that in at least some other years, the SE was the top of the line in terms of features. Maybe someone else can tell you for sure; the 2000 is the only Accord I've owned.
Not sure about other car models (Civic, etc.). I know there have been LX and EX versions of the Civic, but I don't recall ever seeing a Civic SE.
Paul
Add pictures here
βœ–

Great. Thanks so much for the information!
Add pictures here
βœ–

What he said.
Used to be a DX model too, below the LX.
Now we have: http://automobiles.honda.com/models/model_overview.asp?ModelName ¬cord+Sedan
Starting MSRP Trim Level $18,625 Value Package $20,125 LX $20,825 Special Edition $22,550 EX $23,350 SE V-6 $25,200 LX V-6 $27,400 EX-L V-6 6MT $27,400 EX-L V-6 So there's SE, and "Value Package". They no longer put LX/EX/SE badges on the fender, so they can change the SE offer any time they want.
J.
Add pictures here
βœ–

One thing I forgot to mention is that, in 2000 at least, some of the SE models were built in Japan. The SE came in three colors: red, dark green and bronze. As far as I can tell (based on my shopping experiences in the Atlanta area), all the red ones were made in Japan and all the green and bronze ones were made in Ohio. I was never able to find out why, and I have no idea which other models/years are of Japanese origin. As far as I know, most if not all Accords now sold in the U.S. are built in this country.
Add pictures here
βœ–

No.
I think it's possible all or most of the V6's are made in the US, but I believe last year the I4's were made in Japan, at least those available on the west coast - at least mine!
J.
Add pictures here
βœ–

in North America. That would include four-cylinder models. The same fact sheet says some Accord sedans are made in Marysville, Ohio. And another Honda site says the Honda engine plant in Anna, Ohio, makes four-cylinder engines for Accords, among other models. All of which leads me to believe that at least some four-cylinder Accords are still being made in the U.S. It's possible some are being imported from Japan, especially to the west coast. That might make sense, depending on transportation costs and other factors.
Not that any of this particularly matters.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Which model?
For Accords, it's LX SE EX generally
For CR-V's LX EX SE
Add pictures here
βœ–
Nobody wrote:

For Accords, it depends on the model year. On the 1991 and 1993 Accords, SE was the top model.
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com says...

Don't forget the "VP" (Value Package) which replaced the true low end model, the DX.
--Gene
Add pictures here
βœ–