Maintenance light on

Hi everyone,
I want to know to how to reset the maintenance light of my 02 Honda Accord after I did my oil change.
Thanks.....

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/maintenance-reqd-light.html
And if you need an Owner's Manual, click here: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thanks TeGGeR for the responsed. I did check the Owner's Manual for help, but it doesn't have the information regarding how to reset the maintenance light. Any more suggestions?
Thanks...........

Read the manual again. The information you are looking for is there.