Maintenance schedules above 100,000 miles

Does Honda have recommended maintenance schedules for cars above 100,000 miles? I did a 30,000 at the 120,000 mark. I'm wondering what I need to do next. CV joints and ball joints (I think) were
replaced in the last year. LOF every 4,000 miles, approx.
Thanks,
Ed S.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

the regular items are on the same schedule as before. the rest is inspect each time the vehicle is serviced. when something's worn out, replace it.
I just cycled the 90K schedule over and over. I was well into the third cycle before totalled in an accident. On third timing belt too. I'd xerox the appropiate phase and give it to the gas station mechanic.

Thank you.
Ed S.