manual for an accord 1998/99

Hi could you please tell me where toget the manual for a Accord 1998/99 DX, the one that shows you how to take out the panels where the radio and the
speedometer are located.
Before I had and old BMW and they send me a manual free of charge, from some type of place, that I do not remember .
To order one from the dealer it would be very expensive.
Also what is the meaning of DX ?
this car was a gift and I'm trying to fix it.
Many thanks in advance
www.helminc.com will sell you the factory service manual. Less than $100 altogether, I think.
I find a Chilton's manual to be quite adequate for my 91 Civic. Under $15 at Ebay, possibly. I paid $7 or so for mine at Ebay.
I understand DX means the lower end of Honda Accords (or Civics) for a given year. Possibly a smaller engine; certainly a less luxurious interior; fewer options, possibly. From least expensive to most expensive, for 90s Hondas it goes:
DX cheap but reliable LX nicer and still reliable EX for those feeling rich and of course reliable
Elle Original and sole owner, 91 Civic LX.

SORRY THE YEAR IS 1988/89

Excellent. There's a free online Chilton's-type manual (with some Factory service excerpts) for the 88/89 Civic at www.autozone.com . Follow the pointers to the repair guides. Be willing to explore the subject headings. What you want is probably somewhere under "Chassis-Electrical," IIRC.
I looked a few days ago, and there is a section on the instrument panel and how to disassemble it. (Though rarely does any manual give the exact steps.)

Many Thanks for you help
wrote