Manual Trans. Oil Change Question

I've got a '99 Civic with standard transmission. My owners manual makes no mention of changing the transmissions oil (only mentions changing transmission fluid on an automatic). Is there any need to change this oil out?... I've got 75k miles on the odometer.

Reply to
Mick McHam

i believe the change interval for the manual trannie is 30K mi or 50000kms, or 2 years. whatever comes first. This is the severe driving schedule.

It takes 2 liters, and you should buy the fluid from honda, its about $6 a liter.

Cheap >I've got a '99 Civic with standard transmission. My owners manual makes no

Reply to
T L via CarKB.com