Master clutch cylinder

Hello All;

I've recently had my master clutch cylinder replace on my 05 4 cyl (5 speed manual) of course Accord LX with about 12 000km. This was changed under warranty, I brought my car in because I could hear a kind of a grinder sound when the clutch was near the top. Now a month has passed and it's starting to do the same thing but not all the time. Has anyone else with an 03-06 Accord 5 speed 4 cyl had the same problem? I have my 16 000km service coming up in 3 days so I will get it looked at again. Can the way I drive make the master clutch cylinder break? I always fully release the clutch and never have my foot on it, I always make sure of that, I give my wife heck if her foot is anywhere near the clutch unless she is shifting.

I live in North Bay, Ontario and I drive the car 95% of the time and besides the odd trip back home which is 4 hours away, the car is driven in the city. (if you can call North Bay a city.) I don't baby my car but I don't mistreat it either, it is a Honda and I use the horsepower when I need to. Oh yes, I've asked the service department person and he says that they have not received and bulletins on the master clutch cylinder for the 03-06 Accord.

Thank you;

Richard

Reply to
Skipper