Mechanic recommendation ??

Near Palm Beach Gardens, FL?? My kid's getting taken by the chain operations - Sears, Firestone, etc. - we need someone honest and reliable for repairs and maintenance on his 94 Accord - any suggestions? Thanks!

Casual Observer wrote:

You may want to consider looking for an independent mechanic that specializes in Hondas. Get some names from your phone book and then do a little research at http://www.bbb.org . Shops with unresolved complaints should be avoided.
Eric
Eric wrote:

    Se the Mechanex Files at Cartalk.com for others recomendations. bob