MIce in Pilot

Our Honda Pilot has become infested with mice. I've been catching them in traps, but they keep getting back in. We've taken the back seats out and
some of the plastic on the sides, but haven't found how they are getting in yet. Any suggestions on where to look? TIA!
--
Bob Burns
Mill Hall PA
Bob Burns wrote:

Look for the owner-installed "Cat-in-Pilot" option....

in
and
in
lol
What are you hauling in your Pilot that would attract mice?
Get some of those poison pellets from Wal-Mart or Home Depot, preferably in one of those patented containers such that a cat or dog or child cannot get into them. Quite inexpensive.
Bob Burns wrote:

---------------------------------
Most helpful place I know of for PILOT info. Sign in, then SEARCH. If you don't find anything, post your question. Mice have been discussed.
http://www.hondasuv.com/stg/index.php?c=3
I would use those sticky traps, since you don't want a poisoned mouse crawling somewhere to die (like up under your airbag computer).
'Curly'
Thanks! Lots of discussions. Glad I'm not the only one. Consensus seems to be use moth balls.
--
Bob Burns
Mill Hall PA
Bob Burns wrote:

On 10/4/2005 7:28 AM Bob Burns spake these words of knowledge:

Moth balls? How do you get their little legs apart?
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
... You can't drink all day long if you don't start first thing in the
morning!

On 10/6/2005 8:19 PM Barry spake these words of knowledge:

Yeah, man! I feel very bad for Tyrone, but I think we're looking at 9-2 or even 10-1!
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
... "Never be afraid to tell the world who you are." - Anonymous

Not bad for a team that was -- at best -- looking at 7-4. Besides, whataya mean, 9-2? 13-0 dude! (yeah, I know, but little dreams are for little people...)

I had a 2000 accord with mice problems,I found out that they were coming in the air vent. It was a Honda design problem . The remedy was to make sure that the air vent was closed when I parked in the garage. To close the air vent from the outside are you must make sure that the "recirculate" button or lever is activated before you exit the vehicle for any extended length of time.

WE had a '91 Accord which had mice nesting in the engine air filter, but never got in the passenger compartment. The air intake for the Pilot passenger compartment is in front of the windshield, and has a fine mesh screen.
--
Bob Burns
Mill Hall PA