Mid-Year Upgrade - 2012 Civic

Page 5 of 5

Sure they do. The problem is, more and more people are buying something /other/ than Hondas, specifically Hyundais.
We who like Hondas wish to see that trend reversed. Hence this thread.
--
Tegger

Technically, we who likED Hondas want to see whatever it is Honda did that drove people to Hyundai/Kia reversed.
Maybe it can't be. Maybe Honda will forever be that girlfriend back in college, the one you were with for a fantastic 6 months or so...
On 12/28/2011 07:59 PM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote: <snip>

you mean you bumped into at the game? the one that's now obese, married with three kids, has halitosis and still wants to give you a bj in the back of her dodge caravan? the one who now gets all bent out of shape when you're not interested? /that/ girlfriend from back in college?
--
nomina rutrum rutrum

Her 1995 Dodge Caravan.
Yes. THAT girlfriend.
On 12/29/2011 02:53 AM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

yeah, that's the one.

you should try the unhinged stalker girlfriend next time. you know, the one that sets up a false social website account in your name and starts photoshopping pictures of you and her together. then begins calling your wife with all the scary psycho stuff...
--
nomina rutrum rutrum

oh, please tell me you're not speaking from experience here.