Minor accident

Hi,
I had a very minor accident with my Accord LX-G 2003, left bumper, left front panel and left sealed beam...
Had it repaired, and ever since I have no lights on the center control
panel, radio and fan, the radio works so does the AC/Fan...
The AC green light works and the heater setting lignts work too.
But the lights under the buttons don't.
I can't see any burned fuses, nor find anything else not working on the car.
Any idea would be appriciated.
Thanks.
On 8/14/07 9:24 AM, in article UWiwi.210596$ snipped-for-privacy@fe01.news.easynews.com, "Usenet User"

Do the lights work on the dash gauges? How about the tail lights? If no, its a fuse, you just haven't found it yet. If yes, then check the wiring, fuses & breakers in and around the underhood fuse box. Since you say this started after the accident repair, it is likely that something is wrong in the vicinity of the repair - wire pinched, pulled loose, reconnected to the wrong place, fuse not fully seated, etc. It can be difficult to see a break in the filament in those tiny fuses. Try substituting with a known to be good fuse.
E Meyer wrote:

It has nothing to do with your accident - it is a known problem. The following excerpted from a previous post.
Subject: Radio Display Goes Black - Honda Has Extended the Display Warranty
Service Bulletin 04-027 January 24, 2007
Affected 2003 and 2004 Accords without Nav Unit
Component failure on the printed circuit board is now covered for 7 years/100,000 miles.
The board will be replaced at the dealer by the tech.
Only the dim/black display problem is covered by the extended warranty. Other audio & a/c problems in the head unit remain at 3 years/36,000.
Apply for a refund if you've had the display problem and already paid for repairs.