Modified Honda

http://img191.imageshack.us/my.php?image6551cm.jpg
My son was killed in a work related accident.He had his 1993 Civic CX redone. He never had the chance to get the car from the body shop.The motor is a 1.8
SRI Vtec that was modified.It's not running well but I'm told it's a minor problem.The interior needs to be finished,ie:door panels, carpeting, a new dash etc.Mags and tires are brand new. Anyone interested in finishing the project could have a great looking car.The color is a flat army green, it looks like primer but it isn't.I will answer inquiries on price if anyone cares. Thank you

Let me express my condolences to your and your Family on your loss. It is terribly difficult to lose one's children, after all they're not supposed to go before their Parents. I hope that you and yours are able to cope with your loss.
Brian
Brian, thank you for your kind words,it's not easy but people like you soothe the pain.

You are right, Ray. In the last six years we've lost nine members of our Family, it never gets easy but we grow accustomed to the losses as we grow older.
On the lighter side, after a person passes forty years of age, it is said that the easiest way to keep track of Friends and Family is to check the Obituary column.
Brian
Where is the car? How much?
The car is in Montreal Canada.I had it on Ebay at $14000. cdn and I still have it. My son spent $13000 on the body and wheels.I realize there is still a lot of work to do to finish the interior and the motor isn't running well but not serious apparently.