MOON ROOF

What is a rough estimate to get a moon roof installed (LX,SE) in a Honda civic and Honda accord? Also what kind of places perform such work?

Jarrett Hurd wrote:

You're better off getting a model that has it from the factory. An aftermarket moon roof will almost certainly not last over the years, so even if you could get it for free, you shouldn't. You'd basically be throwing away a perfectly good car, and turning it into a leaky headache...
They are normally around $600+ parts, depending on where you live. Moon roofs will cost you much more then a sunroof, as a moon roof has a retractable piece of glass.
I would just call around your local body shops and ask for prices. Don't just go by one price.

In agreemnet with the others, you might want to consider the safety implications as well. If the roofs structural integrity was designed to not have a roof, I wouldn't risk it.