More Bad News re: GM

I copied the following information from page 29 of the June 2006 issue of "Motor Trend" magazine:
"Add another $2 billion to General Motors's 2005 losses. The accounting
adjustment comes from higher than expected costs for trying to bail out parts supplier Delphi Corporation and added costs for last November's job cuts. THIS BRINGS THE TOTAL LOSS TO $10.6 BILLION FOR LAST YEAR."
I thank God that I don't own any shares of stock in GM.
On page 26 of the May 2006 issue of "Motor Trend"--the editors stated that GM will be out of money in three years unless they sell more cars.
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
Jason wrote:

...and the problem is that they've been making many more vehicles than they can reasonably sell for quite a few years. BTW, by reasonably I mean that they can make sufficient profit to handle all the costs of making the vehicles -- including wages, health and retiree costs. Losing over 10 Billion last year gives me the "idea" that they aren't even coming close to covering those costs.