Most reliable Accord models?

Page 2 of 2

yep

Then your speech teacher was dead wrong. Properly used statistics are the facts. It's a lot easier to distort things without statistics tan with them.

Carol's 96 went 10 1/2 years and 120K with only routine work and (sigh) replacement of the airbags after "they went off". "yeah, the went off when I bumped the lady ahead of me" But even after all the other body work that came with that "love tap" the car never had any reliabiliyt problems. And gas mileage was great. We sold it to a friend in Jan of 2007. He still has it, it now as 145K on it and he thinks he might want to pre-emptively replace the boots because his previous Accord needed new boots at around 150K.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

I love my country, It's my government I fear.

Well, you really ought to practice safe sex next time.

No, she should quit going to early 80's discos.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

You know, I can't think of nothing finer than a fine
Human Factors in the Training of Pilots By Jefferson M. Koonce wrote:

1. Library: Consumer Reports 2. Consumer Reports online

The #2 option requires subscription though ($!)
In article
"Human Factors in the Training of Pilots By Jefferson M. Koonce"

If you want a V6, stay away from the 1998-2004 models. Even the 05 models are suspect in my mind, but absolutely the 2004 models and below are dangerous buys--that is, unless you enjoy replacing automatic transmissions.
If you want a 4 cylinder, 2000-2002 are excellent choices.
Very helpful, thank you.

Hi Elmo, 4 years on our 2006 EX V6 and no tranny problems. Been an all-around pleasure to drive.
Jon

Yep.
But the odds are way against anyone buying it used.
Human Factors in the Training of Pilots By Jefferson M. Koonce wrote:

been it, except for basic maintenance. But I'm not a fan of the new Accords; they seem cramped to me.

I thought the new Accords were less cramped because they are larger??
Guy wrote:

So did I, so imagine my surprise when I sat in a 2009 and felt claustrophobic in it. Considering how much larger it is on the outside compared to my 2005, I was also surprised that the trunk wasn't appreciably larger!