Motor mounts on 2005 Odyssey Touring

With about 105k on the odometer, we're noticing vibration and noise in the cabin traced to, I'm told, worn motor mounts, rear in particular.
Of course, the dealer made a point of telling me "that's the really bad
one to work on."
Can anyone give me a ball park on what kind of expense they've run into in replacing the rear mount? Is this one of those things (like the water pump timing belt combo (yep, swapped them out @ 100k)) that I'm probably better off doing all five motor mounts at the same time? Cost for the "full treatment?"
TIA