mp3 player through my Fit's sound system

I love my Base Honda Fit but there is one thing I wish I had but don't....an mp3 input jack so I can play my mp3 player through my Fit's sound system(no, I don't have and Ipod). Is there some way I can do this?
Can Honda do this for me?
On Thu, 17 May 2007 02:47:06 +0000, sdbeachwalker wrote:

Google...they're out there for Toyotas, so I would imagine there's one for Honda systems too.
Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:

base model different from the ones that I looked at?
sdbeachwalker wrote:

I ordered an IPOD adapter from them for my 2007 Honda Accord EX because I didn't like the idea of the Honda adapter locking out my IPOD while giving me limited functionality.
http://www.mp3yourcar.com/product_info.php?products_id 55
that otta butter yer muffin....
Got one of those for my 2005 crv. Sweet...