Mp3 player with stock stereo crv 2004

Is there a way to hook up a MP3 player(nomad jukebox) directly to the stock cassette/cd player stereo on a Honda cr-v 2004, with out using one of those
cassette adapters? Thanks for any help or advice. I do not see any options via aux etc on this stereo so I am assuming that there is no option...but I thought I would ask anyways...
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Product_Id=1 53910