MPG on a 99 civic ex?

Hey.....Anybody know what the mpg would be for 1999 Civic 5sp EX 2dr coupe. I'm loking at a used one at a dealers lot. It's not a vtech but not sure if
it's the bigger 4 banger. There asking around 6k for and it's in pretty good shape with 117k miles on it. Green color with some minor door dings. The timing belt and water pump was changed at 90k. The interior is in good shape for it's age. Any advice at what a good price would be to ask to buy it for.

try this site: www.fueleconomy.gov
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:00:16 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

That site is WAY too confusing, but at least the numbers are more accurate than the EPA estimates.
Nate

MPG should be in the upper 30's. The DX's eke out a little more, but I think the EX is worth it for the 96 and ups. Check www.kbb.com or www.nada.com for car prices.
Nate