my 1993 accord won’t start

My ?93 accord has been cranking very slowly when I start it, and recently it?s stopped cranking all together. The battery is fine, but I have an injector with a leak. Anybody have any ideas?

Reply to
jrpants

jrpants wrote in news:961172 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com:

How do you know?

How did you determine that?

Reply to
Tegger

Well, problem solved. It was the starter. My friend came over and banged on it and the car started right up. (which is a pretty cool trick to remember if your engine won?t crank.) To answer your questions, I replaced the battery at the end of the summer when I got the car. All the accessories like the power windows, radio, and lights all worked fine, and I even tried jumping it, So I?m pretty sure the battery is OK. And about the injector, I could see and smell gas leaking from it, so I?ll have to replace the seals. Other than that, it?s running fine now. Thanks for the concern!

"Tegger" wrote: > jrpants wrote in news:961172 > snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com: > > > My ?93 accord has been cranking very slowly when I start it, > and > > recently it?s stopped cranking all together. The battery is > fine, > > > > How do you know? > > > > > but I have an injector with a leak. > > > How did you determine that? > > > -- > Tegger > > The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ >

jrpants