my 1993 accord wont start

My 93 accord has been cranking very slowly when I start it, and recently its stopped cranking all together. The battery is fine, but I have an injector with a leak. Anybody have any ideas?

How do you know?

How did you determine that?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Well, problem solved. It was the starter. My friend came over and banged on it and the car started right up. (which is a pretty cool trick to remember if your engine wont crank.) To answer your questions, I replaced the battery at the end of the summer when I got the car. All the accessories like the power windows, radio, and lights all worked fine, and I even tried jumping it, So Im pretty sure the battery is OK. And about the injector, I could see and smell gas leaking from it, so Ill have to replace the seals. Other than that, its running fine now. Thanks for the concern!