My 2000 ACcord just turned 200,000

The SRS light came on the same time almost . Coincedence ?

No coincidence. It just happens.
There's a code behind that light. Get it read.
As far as I know, those generic OBD-II readers that PartSource will lend you for free won't read SRS codes, so you'll need to pony up $80 or so to have the dealer read them. Unless somebody else has a better idea...
All you really need to know right now is that the SRS is simply disabled, so it's like you're driving my '91 Integra, which has no SRS.
--
Tegger

On 5/14/2010 3:40 PM, jrl wrote:

    Did you have something on the front passenger seat? Sometimes that will trip the sensor.
Nope just me.

---
Update - Got the code read and it said faulty driver side seat belt buckle. Over the weekend I replaced it and the SRS light is still on. My next chore is resetting the light and I hope it goes out. 2000 Accord SE 4 door with manual cloth seats.