my 98 civic vs 97 accord

Good day.
I have a 98 civic lx 5spd with air, cruise, keyless entry alarm, and power locks. Black book value (canadian dollars) is between 7000 and 7500. I have
230000kms on the car.
Was driving in town today, and a 97 accord SE passed by with a for sale sign on it. He wants $10500. The car is loaded, and has 125000kms on it. Everything he mentioned regarding the maintenance and upkeep of the car made me feel very comfortable that this would be a great car.
So what I am looking for are some of the cons of making a switch like this. Anyone have any specific experience with the 97 accords that could shed some light on this for me?
Thanks t