my 99 civic is puckering out while i am driving!!

I was driving my car and it starting "puckering out" - there was a half a tank of gas and I just added some oil when the car starting acting up I knew it wasnt that batter cuz the dash lights were well
lit. I am about to change that spark plugs could there be something else wrong with it?
Jennyd wrote:

You could wait until Psychic Wednesday, or you could tell us some details....... You choose.
'Curly'

I suppose you really mean "spluttering" as "puckering out" sounds vaguely obscene...
Could be any number of things from - fuel stavation - old plug wires, dirty spark plugs - timing is off. - dirty air filter
Probably the best idea would be to have the car tuned up at a garage.
SD