my 99 civic is puckering out while i am driving!!

I was driving my car and it starting "puckering out" - there was a half a tank of gas and I just added some oil when the car starting acting up I knew it wasnt that batter cuz the dash lights were well lit. I am about to change that spark plugs could there be something else wrong with it?

Reply to
Jennyd

You could wait until Psychic Wednesday, or you could tell us some details....... You choose.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

I suppose you really mean "spluttering" as "puckering out" sounds vaguely obscene...

Could be any number of things from

- fuel stavation

- old plug wires, dirty spark plugs

- timing is off.

- dirty air filter

Probably the best idea would be to have the car tuned up at a garage.

SD

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS