my clutch is slipping wen the car get worm

I have replaced the clutch disc pressure plate release bearing and cleaned the fly wheel and the car drives fine. But after a 30 min driving wen the car is wormed up the clutch slips and its hard to get the tranny into first gear Please help im tottaly lost :x

Reply to
Kraftyone

------------------------------------

OK, it's a _car_ .

Dates, mileages, age, model, country ?

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Without any info at all, I do wonder if it has a hydralic actuator, and old brake fluid absorbs water, which can boil and expand, after about 30 minutes of running, and partially release the clutch, even if no foot is on the pedal!

Solution for that is to drain, replace, bleed fluid in that small system. Also check that the free play is adjusted properly, so the pedal has the half to one inch free play at the pedal.

Reply to
Linuxiac

Psychic Wednesday is a few days off. What model and year, how many miles on the car?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee