Navigation Upgrade?

I now have a 2003 Honda Accord Ex, and the EX comes with the regular Heat/AC system, but the EX-L has the Dual-zone automatic climate control, and the upgraded EX-L comes with Satellite-Linked Navigation
System.
Would it be possible to remove the old indash system, and replace it with the EX-L model, so I can have climate control, or both, the Navigation System? They are the same size and everything, but do not know if it would be as simple as plug in and play.
Thanks

it's not quite that simple, while you could (and some have) added the Navigation system, you need to buy (and install) more than just the head unit, there are a bunch of sensors (for the auto climate control and navi) a DVD-drive for the maps (navi) as well as a few other thing I don't know about. so, is it possible? yes. is it worth it? probably not
So it would just be better to go buy a $1200 Navigation System Solo and just use that instead?
Thanks for your help.
Respectfully, John
--
www.idrink.us -- better health, better living, the only number 1 drink
on the market!

How about a $500 unit like the Garmin 2610 (that's what I have for use in my car and motorcycle) or the Garmin Quest for $350 (what's in my wife's van).
I do have my eye on the TomTom700 for it's integrated Bluetooth speakerphone (about $700).
Very nice, gotta love blue tooth.
My friend has the GARMIN StreetPilot c330 Mobile GPS system. This baby works wonders, so I am thinking about getting it. It works perfectly, within 10 ft or so percision.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16858108224
$554

For that money, go with the 26x0. Larger screen and some hard buttons. The "C" series is too toy like.