Need '81 Civic Carb

Anyone out there have a good used 1500cc carb for an '81 Civic? Any leads on somewhere to go for a reasonably priced rebuilt one?
HELP!

Get a Webber
Steve

First timer here....help me out..what am I looking for?
Steve wrote:

Start here:
http://www.carbcareusa.com /
Get a Webber brand.

Around 1972 I had the local Lotus dealer replace the Solex (shudder!) carb on my Europa with a Weber. It worked great, but when I went back later the mechanic pulled me aside and told me not to mention it to anybody because changing the carburetor to a different make or model was an EPA violation with some draconian fine. All I recall was the fine was many times the value of the Lotus.
Mike
PeteyB wrote:

What leads you to believe that the carb needs to be replaced? The Keihin triple barrel units can usually be overhauled successfully with one of Honda's top clean kits unless the carb has excessive shaft free play or some other comparable symptom.
Eric