need for fluid change

I have a 2000 accord, 60K. My dealer tells me I need to flush and re- fill brake and transmission fluid at 100 and 50 dollars. It was done at 30K. Is this really necessary and that expensive>?
TIA.
On 8/11/10 12:35 PM, Michael wrote:

Check the maintenance schedule in the owner's manual. Do whatever it says-- no more, no less.
---
On 8/11/2010 12:35 PM, Michael wrote:

    I change those fluids every two years, it's a lot more affordable than letting it go and having an issue down the road.

At this stage OK to change but a flush has the potential to create more problems than it solves. MLD