need help adjusting valves 96 prelude S

hi i needed to adjust my valves on my 16 valve f22 motor it makes a clicking sound in the engine i dont know how much to tighten them any suggestions? thanks

Reply to
96preludevictor

If you are at a skill level where you are adjusting valves, you need to spring for a service manual. Hayne's is so-so, /The/ authority is the factory service manual, available from

if you arein the US.

Reply to
Randolph

"96preludevictor" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

First, do some serious reading. You can do some seriously expensive damage to your motor if you monkey with your valves knowing what you obviously seriously (don't) know.

As Randolph says,

Also, go here:

Spend some time reading. And reading. And reading.

Reply to
TeGGeR®