need help adjusting valves 96 prelude S

hi i needed to adjust my valves on my 16 valve f22 motor it makes a clicking sound in the engine i dont know how much to tighten them any suggestions? thanks

96preludevictor wrote:

If you are at a skill level where you are adjusting valves, you need to spring for a service manual. Hayne's is so-so, /The/ authority is the factory service manual, available from http://www.helminc.com if you are in the US.
A very modest collection of Honda tech info can be found at:

First, do some serious reading. You can do some seriously expensive damage to your motor if you monkey with your valves knowing what you obviously seriously (don't) know.
As Randolph says, www.helminc.com
Also, go here: http://auto.howstuffworks.com/engine10.htm and http://tinyurl.com/9btr4
Spend some time reading. And reading. And reading.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ