Need Help - FD Lock Removal

Anybody know how to get to the front door lock (electric) of a '99 Civic LX and remove it? There are always little tricks and not being a Honda mechanic
I'd like to see if anyone here has a procedure they could share with me.
Thanks
I removed the door panel of a 99 Civic last week with a friend using as a guide the 97 Civic manual (Body section) at the link below. We partially removed the electric lock, too. The manual isn't perfectly identical to the 99 Civic, but it's mighty close.
See http://www.honda.co.uk/car/owner/workshop.html