need help replacing door handle of 90 accord

I do not know how to disassemble the door.

How far have you got so far?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
I have taken out the only screws that I can find on the door.
chipme wrote:

    Inside handle is different on the two door from that of thr four door. Be sure you have the correct one.     Inner trim is held in place with screws and push-in fasteners. There are two small screws hidden behind small plastic circles in the inner handle plastic housing. The little circle is hinged on one side. Carfully pry it open with a small screwdriver, and remove the small screws. You can disconect the handle from the latch rot at the clip .     There is a larger screw in the arm rest hand pull,under a square cover. There are also two or three screws onder nickle sized covers (that pry off) around the outer edge of the trim.     The bottom of the trim just pulls loose across the bottom. There are plastic push fasteners there.     Inner trim should lift up and off the top inner edge of the door frame. bob
Thanks for your help Bob
did it work chipme?
If not, i can help. I have taken my car apart so many times, it's not funny. :O)
I just enjoy seeing how things work... ;d