Need help with my '01 Accord Accessory socket

Also known as the cigarette lighter. The metal socket itself is quite loose in the console, so anything I plug into it wobbles around a lot. I use it primarily to plug in a one piece iPod cradle/charger, and there is far too much movement for my satisfaction. Can anyone tell me how to get it out so I can rig up some kind of spacer to hold it more securely in the console? Are there docs anywhere to guide me in this? TIA.

Reply to
Dale Brisket