Need Location of part

Can someone tell me where to look to find a part "OPDS Unit" for a 2001 Honda Civic 2 dr LX
I was told its in the passenger seat but I cant find it.
Then I was told in the seat back, still cant find it
I was also told it was underneath the passsenger seat, I still cant find it.
Basically, I dont have a clue as to where it is.
Anyone help???
Add pictures here
âś–

1) Don't start new threads on the same subject.
2) Get the factory manual. www.helminc.com
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

pull the cover off of the seat back and it is on the left side. Chip
Add pictures here
âś–
chip wrote:

Thank You!