Need New Key Fit 2011

I've managed to lose, over a 7 month period, both keys, and wonder whether a new key can be programed by the dealer with use of the vin# or need to have the car towed to the dealer, who I'll be calling tomorrow, Sep. 12.

Reply to
Dan Wenz

I'm sure they can.

I just recently had a third key made for my 2010 Honda Fit. It cost me about $108.00.

I imagine your bill will be more per key since you don't have at least one of the original keys.

Fred

Reply to
Fred Atkinson

Thanks, tomorrow will tell.