NEED SOME INFO!!

I have a 2001 Honda Civic 2 DDDR LX Can anyone tell me where the OPDS is located?

Google is your friend.
I went to www.google.com and searched for these terms exactly as you see them here: honda "opds sensor" location
One of the first results was this: http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?t 447 Read the thread ALL the way through. Looks like at least one of the sensors is in the seatback.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
TeGGeR wrote:

Thanks for your help but still no luck
Why are you looking for this "OPDS" What does it relate to? I work on cars and have know idea what you are talking about.
--
Stephen W. Hansen
ASE Certified Master Automobile Technician
Steve wrote:

its part of the SRS - its supposed to be either under the Occupants seat or within the seat.
I cant seem to locate it - I have the replecament part so finding the unit is important
The picture from the catalogue looks like it should be inside the seat back of the passenger's seat.
http://tinyurl.com/dghtp

Jafir Elkurd wrote:

Looks like part number 20 - thanks!!!!!