Need web site re: Diagnostic Trouble Codes

I recently purchased an Actron CP9125 OBD II Code Reader. It was on sale at Kragens for $49.95. They did not have any in stock so I visited Auto Zone and they called Kragens and pretented to be a customer. Once they
confirmed the sale price at Kragens--they sold me the same model for $49.95 instead of $59.95. It also has a "erase" button which allows me to turn off the "check engine" light after I have repaired the problem.
The manual that came with it has codes for all vehicles but no codes that are specific to Honda vehicles. My manual for my Accord only has a limited number of codes specific to Honda vehicles (e.g. VTEC codes). Do you know of a web site that has Honda specific codes or the name of a book that has the codes. Thanks in advance.
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
What year? I have a service manual for 2001 and 2005 accords.

G-Man, Thanks for the response. My Accord was made in 1999. I already have a service manual but noticed that there are lots of codes that are missing. Check your manuals to see if it the same--My manual lists code P0107, PO108 and P0112. In this example, there appears to be 3 missing codes. Are those codes missing or not? Is there a special code book that I could buy or a special web site where I could find a complete list of Honda specific codes?

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO

http://www.actron.com/code_lookup.php
P0109 is MAP/BARO CKT Intermittent P0110 is Intake Air Temp Circuit Malfunction P0111 is Intake Air Temp CKT Range/Perf
When using the website note the character after the P is a zero, not an "O"
Mike
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

Right here!! http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/error_codes.html
--