new Accord EX-V6 engine will not start

My new car just received today will not start after parking in garage for less than two hrs.
This car was driving/starting normally during the day and it starts, stops
several times with no problem.
The battery feels strong and starter is working normally. It cranks but no fire up. Right before starting I heard a long shooo sound. All the stereo and navigation seems OK. I have another 05 EX-V6 and it does make the same kind of "shooo" sound, just not as loud.
There is no warning on the instrument panel. At the beginning, the gear shift was locked, after releasing it, it shifts normally. Tried putting gear in P and N with no vale.
Is there any "reset" procedure I can try? Thank you first.
harry wrote:

-------------------------------------
Try the procedure in the manual for 'flooding'. Hold the pedal to the floor and spin it for up to 15 seconds at a time. If that works, it proves your new Accord has a dribbling (stuck open) injector.
'Curly'
Curly,
What is "flooding"? I could not find it in the user manual. What section will it be listed? Which "pedal"? The brake or the accelerator?
Thanks

harry wrote:

---------------------------------
I don't have a manual for a v6, but all Honda manuals should have the same section called "Starting the Engine" where they describe starting in (extreme) COLD weather, HIGH altitudes, and Flooded. For two of those you hold the gas pedal half-way to the floor. For flooded (with too much gasoline) you hold the gas pedal to the metal and crank it for up to 15 seconds at a time. It tells the computer to cut the injectors while the engine gets a chance to 'breathe fresh air'.
'Curly'
Harry, this isn't a stolen car, is it? :-)

The dealer said the sale price is a steal but I still paid $27.5K on it.
Appreciate it man,
It WORKS.
Should I bring it back to dealer for further check or wait to see if it happened again?
Thank you so much. The temp is almost 80 and I am not living at high altitude. Why?
Get it back to the dealer. It won't get better, and you could end up stranded. A leaky intector will not fix itself. Had problems like this with a Rodeo I had.
G-Man

harry wrote:

------------------------------------
Tell the dealer what happened, and what you did to solve it. If it happens again you'll know how to get it going. I'll bet there's a test they can do to determine which injector is dribbling. Maybe there's a recall or TSB too?
If it was a used car I'd just throw a can of Techron injector cleaner in a full tank of gas and drive it until it gets to 'E'. A couple tankfulls of Gasohol worked for my Odyssey. . . . It's up to you, but make sure you tell the dealer (even fax it to them) to create a paper trail.
'Curly'

Annoying little nitpick: IIRC Chevron Techron fuel injector yada cleaner's instructions say to add it when the tank is near empty, just before a fillup.
STP's is just the opposite, IIRC.
Otherwise, to the original poster: Chevron Techron is much touted here. A lot of people use it. Whether it works or not hasn't been well reported. (Kinda hard to measure that without a serious scientific study.)

Curly
I was wondering why did you suspect it as a stolen car? Just curious..
ExtremeValue wrote:

    Perhaps the owner's manual is in the glove box, and Harry doesn't have the key. bob (joke)