New car

Hi, I'm new around these parts. I've just landed a new job and need a reliable car for a short daily journey (16 miles). I test drove a jazz, aygo and yaris. Loved the jazz and I can fit my three
kids in it. We have a shogun for big family outings.
My problem is, I fell in love with the new civic in the showroom! Shall I wait to buy a used civic/jazz or buy new? The depreciation doesn't seem that bad on a year old car. Head says Jazz, heart says civic.
I don't need a speed fix as I race motorcycles and have one zx9r for the road.
-- Linger

only reason we put up with what our cars put us through is that we either feel we need them or we love them. At least that way you won't daydream about "what might have been."
Mike
Glossary please:"jazz","aygo",and "yaris". Thanks from a Civic owner who doesn't understand nonstandard vehicle names. Even my spellchecker doesn't get it.

Erm, they are standard models. Am I missing something?
-- Linger
No,you're not,I am. I've never seen a Honda Jazz,Aygo or Yaris.

The Aygo and Yaris are Toyota's. Honda Jazz, try www.honda.co.uk
-- Linger