New Crossover Vehicle-- Crosstour

Just got me a "special private notice" email from my local Honda dealer about a new crossover based on the Accord platform-- called the Crosstour that will hit the showrooms this fall.

Yep, sure is nice to be such an important customer that they told me about it ahead of notifying the unwashed masses....

Reply to
William Munny

...which all knew about it two or three weeks ago anyway.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Surprised "all" didn't post anything about it here....

Reply to
William Munny

it's just a station wagon.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Every time I hear that term "crossover", I am reminded of an old

60's-70's Chevy wagon with the faux wood grain panels on the side and the rear facing seat in the back. Same thing with a higher center of gravity.
Reply to
Stewart

Exactly.

Reply to