New CRV

Anyone heard about the new redesigned CRV?

Fall 2006 as a 2007 model.

Is there a website with reviews about what is new and improved? Have they increased passenger seating capacity and MPG? Rocky

I doubt they will have increased both. My best guess is that it will be slightly larger, to stay competitive with RAV4, but still have the same MPGs.

My salesperson at the Honda dealership in my city told me that the new 07 CRV will have a 4 cyl turbo and no 6 cyl.

As good as Honda is, turbo engines, in general, have always been a PITA. Shorter maintenance schedules and not as durable and potential for big buck repairs.