New CV axle and struts now clicking noise when braking....

I have a 94 Accord.
I recently changed my two front struts. During the process I found the CV axle on the driver side was mess up so I changed that too.
I took it for a drive and notice this clicking noise once I brake under 20mph. I thought it was the CV axle so I went and got another one in but it still makes that noise.
That noise comes from the front driver side of the car. The clicking noise doesnít come on right when I brake but once my speed drop under 20 mph. So while steadily slowing down to a stop sign or red light, the clicking noise comes out. But when I brake hard thereís no sound.
I checked my brakes and couldnít find any kind of wear on the brake or anything. This clicking noise wasnít there before.
Does anyone have this problem before or any idea what this problem is? Brake? Struts? CV axle? Transmission? Brake Rotor?
Thanks
‚úĖ

I think the interaction with the brakes rules out the axle and transmission, since braking hard doesn't change the load on those much more than braking lightly does. Same thing applies to the struts and wheel bearings - although I'd hesitate to rule the bearings out entirely. Assuming the brakes don't shake in time to the clicking, I'd think in terms of the brake rotor and the caliper.
The first thing I'd check if it were my problem is the caliper, if only because it is easier to go through. Remove the pads, clean and relubricate the slide pins with disk brake grease or SylGlide, clean the disk with brake cleaner and try it again. Still clicks? Look at the way the disk mounts to the wheel hub.
Mike
Add pictures here
‚úĖ