New Honda Civic Performance Website just launched!

Hello everyone, my name is Garland Robinson, a diehard Honda junkie. I've decided to turn my passion for these cars into a website. I'm starting with Honda Civic's, but soon, I will be expanding my site to include all makes of Honda's. The web address is:

Go and check it out if you are a Civic owner or Civic fan. It has articles, modification resources, and a brand spankin' new forum devoted to all generations of the Honda Civic. If you join the forum early, you'll be in the runnings for a moderator position. Remember its:
I hope you guys and gals love the site. Please send me some feedback through the "Contact" link on the page.

Thanks,

Garland Robinson

Reply to
GRobinson324

Its not easy to read on your site. Blue colored font with dark ash background is a bad choice. \

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
ExtremeValue

I's thi's 'site going to be blighted with the 'same abu'se of apostrophe's a's your po'st?

Reply to
Matt Ion